Current and New Riders:
****You MUST sign the sheet on page #4, and submit with forms. I need to KNOW that you have READ the rules. If YOU CANNOT follow the rules, do not register. I have over 5,000 people that are willing and able to take your spot and YES, they have read the rules and HAVE NO ISSUES FOLLOWING THEM!
Warmly, Ms. Amy
COVID-19 RULES 2022
Horseback Riding Programs RULES:
1. Mail all forms and payment to me. DO NOT HAND ME PAYMENT. MAIL IN MONROE COUNTY takes 24 HOURS for me to receive payment. Go to my web site and pay with pay-pal. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAY-PAL ACCOUNT. Any debit or credit card works. DO NOT HAND ME ANYTHING, PLEASE.
2. YOU MUST BE ON-TIME. YOU are on a schedule for a reason, please follow it. I cannot have too many cars parked in the parking lot at one time, and we need to be prepared for your arrival and departure. All the specials and extras and long days at the stables ended with the start of COVID. I cannot have large groups of volunteers. Sadly this part of the stables is fading due to the limit of the number of people I can have here at ONE TIME. Arrive and depart on-time. Please do not arrive early, just on-time.
3. Dropping off or picking-up a rider, PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR CAR, DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CAR. MASKS ON. NO YOU CANNOT WORK OUT OF YOUR CAR DURING YOUR RIDERS LESSON TIME. NO YOU CANNOT WANDER AROUND THE STABLES PARKING LOT OR THE STABLES.
4. Temperatures are taken on all riders before they leave the car. Pull in parking lot, veering to the right, then steer to the left, proceed to steps in parking lot, stop, mask on and I will run out and take your temperature. Rider exits car with MASK ON. If you are driving in for a lesson or a TRAIL RIDE, park at the coned spots and wait for me to run out and take your temperature.
5. MASKS STAY ON (NOT everyone is vaccinated!!!) Wash hands at the wash station. Proceed to the sterilized ASTM riding helmets, mount on the horse awaiting your arrival, and proceed for a warm-up, the riding begins.
6. Keep MASKS ON, Dismount, place your helmet in the bin marked dirty helmets and proceed to wash hands in the hand washing area.
7. Everyone must have a fanny pack with masks, hand sanitizer, sunscreen, bug spray, sunglasses, water bottle, etc. WE CANNOT GIVE YOU PERSONAL CARE ITEMS.
8. Please plan absent times in advance, email with changes and we can accommodate. DO NOT ASK ME TO CHANGE A SCHEDULE WITHIN HOURS. I am with students DO NOT BE RUDE. I cannot hire a secretary to keep track of your DISORGANIZTION….PLEASE, get it together!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Birthday Celebrations are best when I know in an email in advance. Obviously, cupcakes and salvatores pizza would be fine. Email me.
10. Please text me and let me know of an absence. DO NOT CALL. You are competing with 35 emails every day on average and over 30 calls…..WHO IS ANSWERING THE PHONE???
• Registration for Fall Riding Programs and Lesson Programs are enclosed in this packet of information.
• Cancellations are done 24 hours prior to your scheduled lesson, or you will be charged a full lesson fee. Be courteous of our time and the horses!!!!
• If you miss a class, we schedule a make-up.
• Refunds: IF the stables has to close and you have 8 riding credits you paid for fall 2021, then you will be credited your riding fees upon the stables re-opening. I am NOT writing refund checks. Riding credits, absolutely!
• Billing: If we have to request funds and send more than 1 bill, you will be charged an office fee of $50.00 per late payment.
• Choose from 23 different horses available English or Western for your riding time!
• You must ride 4x per month minimum & you must be consistent.
• Riding available: Indoor/outdoor arenas, first and lower pastures, cross-country course.
• PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW THE RULES. DO NOT TEXT ME AND ASK ME THE SAME QUESTIONS PROVIDED IN THIS FORM. READ THE FORM.